Thursday, July 5, 2007

SHE IS BALCK...SHE IS STYLE!

The hathor in my life is a black kinetic style... I bought her when I was in my 11th grade... She is my first vehicle and the finest among other two wheelers under 100cc... I walked in to Mahalingam motors on the 11th of March 2002 and there she was a goddess, a piece of art that jumped the painting and my heart... I sauntered to her, but only, to never take my eyes off of her for the next 45 minutes... I approached her slowly like I would approach a hippogriff, hoping she would let me ride her one day... I introduced myself awaiting a response... She did, with the blink of her bright shiny yellow pearl eye... I moved slowly to touch her... When I passed my hand around her black polishing exterior I felt ecstatic...I felt the chemistry… From that moment on till now not once have I felt that she is just a cold piece of metal... She became a part of me and I grew in to her... I took her out.. I pulled up stylish around the corner with a honk reminding the people that she was on the way..



"Vroom! Vroom!" she said...



I could tell all eyes were on me. Well on her he! He! I was invincible... She was this black beauty that people awed... She was no taw-dry... She threw a circumspect to those who came close to me (and her) and I inundated from the response I got.. But it was too much for one day...



Now its been 5 years, and even though she has suffered my wrath (non-maintenance) for years together , she held her end of the bargain without complaint.. I am in australia and she is india waiting to be sold by my uncle. Just to sign those release forms bring tears to my eyes..... KINETIC STYLE!

No comments: